Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Card Kitchen, Part 2

The April Card Kitchen kit features Jillibean Soup's Spicy Social Soup line. If you missed them, the first four of my April kit cards are posted HERE. Visit The Card Kitchen blog for lots more kit inspiration.


#iloveyoumore



Life Is Better With You




Life is Good




We Got Hitched
My nephew and his fiancee recently got married, so this card is for the newlyweds. I was playing around with the name tag die cut, when this idea sprung into my head. The "status update," "#epic," and "This really happened" die-cuts were perfect! I found the social media theme a super fun, fresh, and very current approach to a very traditional occasion - weddings! (Now, let's all just hope, for the sake of this card, that she took his name!)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: